Lexmark's Perceptive Software positioned in Leader's Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management
Evaluation based on Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute
Sep 30, 2014
LEXINGTON, Ky., Sept. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) today announced that Perceptive Software has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leader's Quadrant for enterprise content management (ECM) solutions, 2014. Gartner evaluated 22 vendors in its Sept. 25, 2014, iteration of the annual Magic Quadrant for ECM.
- Perceptive Software's ECM platform spans content management, process management, intelligent capture, enterprise search and enterprise video, bridging the gap between enterprise applications and the processes and information those systems don't manage. Perceptive leverages this platform along with deep industry expertise to build solutions for a wide range of industries globally.
- For the back office across all industries, Perceptive Software's accounts payable solutions drive efficiencies in invoice processing, procurement and expense processing. In human resources, Perceptive Software solutions enhance recruitment, onboarding, employee management, employee self-service and auditing.
- Lexmark's recent acquisition of Sweden-based ReadSoft broadens Perceptive Software's offerings for back office operations, strengthens integrations with leading ERP providers such as SAP and Oracle, and increases its European presence.
- In hospitals and health systems, Perceptive Software's ECM and vendor neutral archive solutions connect healthcare staff with the business and clinical information they need to do their jobs. Both clinical and non-clinical content that normally resides outside of core patient care and business systems becomes accessible and actionable within them. The result is a truly complete patient record.
- To learn more about what makes Perceptive Software an ECM leader, download the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management, 2014.
"We believe our leadership position in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for ECM validates that Perceptive Software's solutions deliver true value to our customers," said Scott Coons, president and CEO, Perceptive Software and vice president, Lexmark. "Bridging the gap between our customers' enterprise applications and the processes and information those systems don't manage provides tremendous value by making information immediately accessible, from any location, on any device, at the precise time it's needed."
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit www.lexmark.com.
About Perceptive Software (www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Lexmark's Perceptive Software (NYSE: LXK) builds intelligent capture, content management, process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect the unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people who need it most.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
For further information: Investor Contact: John Morgan, 859-232-5568, firstname.lastname@example.org; Perceptive Software Media Contact: Sherlyn Manson, 913-227-6076, email@example.com