Lexmark Quarterly Business Roundup
Dec 3, 2014
LEXINGTON, Ky., Dec. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announced third quarter financial results. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation, click here.
- Lexmark's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock. The dividend will be paid on Dec. 12, 2014, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Nov. 28, 2014.
- Lexmark continued share repurchases in the third quarter. To access the Form 8-K, click here.
Customer News and Company Recognition
- Alberta Health Services (AHS) selected Lexmark to standardize managed print services (MPS) across 900 locations. The five-year MPS agreement for approximately $100 million will provide AHS with managed services including business assessments, infrastructure optimization, asset management, proactive consumables management, maintenance service, software solutions, reporting and governance.
- Piedmont Healthcare expanded its Perceptive Software solutions with Vendor Neutral Archive for enterprise medical image management. These solutions were selected to improve interoperability of existing imaging systems and provide better control of clinical data across regional hospitals and clinics for workflow and image sharing.
- Etex implemented Perceptive Capture to improve throughput in accounts payable. Perceptive Capture was selected for increasing efficiency, visibility and productivity within accounts payable operations.
- Lexmark's Perceptive Software was positioned in the Leaders quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management. Gartner's evaluation is based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- Gartner positioned Lexmark in the Leaders quadrant of 2014 Magic Quadrant for Managed Print and Content Services. Gartner's evaluation is based on completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- Perceptive Software and Ellucian enhanced their partnership to provide a unified approach to higher education solutions.
- Lexmark Cebu Shared Services Center was awarded the Best Global In-House Center of the Year at the 8th International ICT Awards 2014.
Products, Software, Solutions and Services News
- Lexmark became the first print management software solution to become AirPrintTM certified.
- Lexmark's smart MFP ecosystem became more dynamic with new serverless capabilities and mobile solutions.
- Perceptive Software launched Perceptive Interact for Google Apps to allow users to capture content through a familiar Google interface and send to Perceptive Content.
- Lexmark was ranked among the nation's best for LGBT workplace equality.
- Four Central Kentucky teachers received INSPIRE: Lexmark's Teaching Award.
- Perceptive Software opened its new global headquarters in Lenexa, Kansas.
Additional content is available on Lexmark's News Blog.
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit www.lexmark.com.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
For further information: Investor Contact: John Morgan, (859) 232-5568, firstname.lastname@example.org; Media Contact: Emily Rardin, (859) 232-7818, email@example.com