Lexmark Quarterly Business Roundup
Sep 3, 2015
LEXINGTON, Ky., Sept. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc. announced second quarter financial results. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation, click here.
- Lexmark's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock. Lexmark's dividend currently yields greater than 4 percent, placing it among the top dividend-paying technology stocks.1
- Lexmark Vice President and Chief Financial Officer David Reeder will speak at Citi's 2015 Global Technology Conference in New York on Sept. 10, 2015.
Customer News and Company Recognition
- Lexmark was honored as 2015 Company of the Year in Healthcare Content Management by Frost & Sullivan.
- Lexmark was named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search.
- Lexmark was named a leader in both ECM Transactional Content Services and ECM Business Content Services by independent research firm Forrester.
- UF Health Shands Hospital selected Lexmark's Vendor Neutral Archive as the foundation for its enterprise image management system.
- Lexmark was named a leader in the Quocirca MPS Vendor Landscape for the fourth consecutive year.
Products, Software, Solutions and Services News
- Lexmark Healthcare received FDA 510(k) Class II Clearance for NilRead Enterprise Viewer.
- Lexmark launched Kofax Claims Agility, a solution that eliminates manual, labor-intensive processes and speeds up claim processing.
- Lexmark launched Kofax View+ for Microsoft Outlook, the first document view/edit/PDF creation application for Microsoft Outlook that streamlines business collaboration.
- Lexmark released its 2014 Corporate Social Responsibility report. To access the report, click here.
- Lexmark hosted the third annual Youth Science Summit at its corporate headquarters in Lexington, Ky.
- Lexmark opened its new, state-of-the-art Customer Engagement Center at its corporate headquarters in Lexington, Ky.
- Lexmark sponsored the building of its 20th Habitat for Humanity home in Lexington, Ky.
Additional content is available on Lexmark's News Blog.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1 Based on dividend yields as of July 14, 2015 for the S&P 500 Technology Sector, according to Capital IQ.
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
For further information: Investor Contact: John Morgan, (859) 232-5568, firstname.lastname@example.org, Media Contact: Emily Rardin, (859) 232-7181, email@example.com