Lexmark Quarterly Business Roundup
Dec 18, 2015
LEXINGTON, Ky., Dec. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc. announced third quarter financial results. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation, click here.
- Lexmark's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock. Lexmark's dividend currently yields greater than 3 percent, placing it among the top 10 percent of dividend-paying technology stocks. 1
- In October Lexmark announced that its Board of Directors authorized the exploration of strategic alternatives to enhance share holder value. To access this news release, click here.
Customer News and Company Recognition
- Lexmark maintained a leader position in Gartner's 2015 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management for the third consecutive year.
- Nebraska Methodist Health System selected Lexmark Accounts payable automation for its healthcare facilities and clinics to improve visibility and efficiency.
- WakeMed Heath & Hospitals selected Lexmark Accounts Payable Automation for its healthcare facilities to improve visibility and efficiency within their invoice processing functions.
- UNC Health Care System selected Lexmark Vendor Neutral Archive, Image Viewing and Mobile Image Capture solutions to meet diverse image and content management needs, including clinician workflow requirements and integration with the organization's core patient electronic medical record system.
- Lexmark was named best A4 manufacturer by The Cannata Report.
- Lexmark was named a National Champion for France by the European Business Awards in the sustainability category with the Award for Environmental and Corporate Sustainability.
- Lexmark's policies for veterans earned Military-Friendly Employer distinction from Victory Media.
- Lexmark was named among the best places to work in Brazil by Voce S/A Magazine.
- Lexmark earned a perfect score in the 2016 Corporate Equality Index published by The Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
Products, Software, Solutions and Services News
- Lexmark launched Customer Communications Manager 4.4. The software empowers businesses to personalize real time communications to better engage with customers across multiple channels.
- Lexmark Invoice Capture Service is bringing accounts payable automation to Microsoft Dynamics NAV users. The solution accelerates invoice processing to provide lower costs and enable better cash management.
- Center for Diagnostic Imaging has partnered with Lexmark to create a national medical image exchange. The exchange gives physicians at hundreds of U.S. healthcare facilities open and secure access to patient images and content previously blocked by geography or vendor platform limitations.
- Lexmark announced the opening of Lexmark Saudi Arabia LLC in the capital city of Riyadh, further expanding its presence in the region to support demand in the Middle East.
- Lexmark Healthcare helped Camp Invention provide scholarships for deserving students through a special activity at this year's Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting in Chicago.
Additional content is available on Lexmark's News Blog.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1 Based on dividend yields as of October 13, 2015 for the S&P 500 Technology Sector, according to Capital IQ.
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.