Lexmark positioned in Leaders category for fifth time
IDC MarketScape report names Lexmark a Leader in document workflow services
Sep 23, 2016
LEXINGTON, Ky., Sept. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc. has been recognized as a Leader in document workflow services by leading IT market research and advisory firm IDC in its IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Document Workflow Services Hardcopy 2016 Vendor Assessment Report.1
- Lexmark has been named a Leader in IDC MarketScape reports looking at managed print and document services and its evolution to document workflow services for the past five years the report has been issued.
- The report analyzes the strategies and current capabilities of companies providing document workflow services.
- The IDC MarketScape report notes, "Lexmark has developed a wide variety of custom solutions and has the broadest portfolio of industry-specific software solutions of all vendors evaluated. Lexmark's portfolio is supported by deep industry expertise developed over a number of years."
- In addition, the report stated, "Lexmark's offering strategy and key points of differentiation are breadth of offerings, front office solutions focus, adaptability to market dynamics, industry expertise, interoperability and global consistency."
"Leveraging our industry expertise, broad portfolio, innovation and agility, Lexmark is able to address our customers' business-critical pain points," said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. "Being named a leader for document workflow services by the IDC MarketScape reinforces the commitment we have to our customers."
About IDC MarketScape
About IDC MarketScape: IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor's position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Document Workflow Services Hardcopy 2016 Vendor Assessment # US40994416 September 2016.
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
For further information: Rachel Spear, 913-667-6237, email@example.com