Lexmark announces appointment of chief financial officer
Jul 7, 2017
LEXINGTON, Ky., July 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc., a global imaging solutions leader, today announced the appointment of Ying (Vivian) Liu as senior vice president and chief financial officer (CFO), effective July 6, 2017.
- Liu comes to Lexmark from Huawei Technology Inc., a leading global information and communications technology solutions provider, where she has served as vice president of finance, Enterprise BG, since November 2016. Based in Shenzhen, China, Liu led a global finance team in support of an $8 billion business serving enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses and public sector customers.
- Prior to joining Huawei, Liu spent eight years in finance positions with Cisco Systems, most recently as director of finance, U.S. Enterprise Segment Sales and Service, in which she supported a sales organization responsible for $6 billion in products and services.
- Earlier in her career, Liu held finance positions with Deloitte Financial Advisory Services, Goldman Sachs, and Deloitte & Touche LLP. She began her career with China Merchants Bank in Shanghai.
- Liu holds a bachelor's degree in international finance from Shanghai University of Finance & Economics, and an MBA from the University of Washington in Seattle. She is a chartered financial analyst (CFA) and a certified public accountant (CPA).
"We are pleased to welcome Vivian to the Lexmark leadership team," said Brock Saladin, chairman, Lexmark Executive Management Committee. "Educated in both China and the U.S., and with experience leading finance organizations in both countries, Vivian is the ideal executive to help Lexmark achieve significant growth in Asia while continuing to innovate and provide exemplary service to our customers worldwide."
"Lexmark is a great company with a long, proud history," said Liu. "Its award-winning technology and focus on the customer, which have made Lexmark the provider of choice for large enterprises worldwide, will help drive growth across SMB channels and expand its footprint more quickly in Asia."
Lexmark creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value. Open the possibilities at Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
For further information: Emily Rardin, firstname.lastname@example.org, 859-232-7818