Lexmark releases Markvision Enterprise 3.0
Upgraded fleet management software features new user interface for improved usability, security
Jul 14, 2017
LEXINGTON, Ky., July 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc., a global imaging solutions leader, today released version 3.0 of Markvision Enterprise (MVE 3.0), Lexmark's fleet management software solution. MVE 3.0 provides customers better visibility into their entire fleet of network printers and multifunction devices, regardless of manufacturer.
- MVE 3.0 features a completely redesigned, modern interface that removes the requirement for browser plugins, enabling faster performance, improved usability, increased security and reduced set up time.
- The intuitive user interface meshes outstanding functionality with a superb visual design to provide a user experience that's intuitive, consistent and easy to use.
- MVE 3.0 discovers devices, collects information from them, and allows customers to organize devices into groups to perform searches, efficiently schedule tasks and keep track of assets through their lifecycle.
- MVE 3.0 is a key component of Lexmark's full-spectrum approach to device security.
- Customers can automatically discover devices on the network and configure device settings including security policies, such as closing unnecessary ports or applying access controls.
- MVE 3.0 also helps ensure ongoing security compliance with scheduled checks on devices to verify they meet security policies, and automatic remediation of devices that are out of policy.
- MVE 3.0 is free and available immediately.
"Lexmark's Markvision Enterprise has a long history of giving customers the ability to centrally manage their entire fleet of enterprise devices, whether they have a few or a few thousand devices," said Allen Waugerman, senior vice president and chief technology officer, Lexmark. "Markvision Enterprise 3.0 improves on that tradition with enhanced usability and security."
Lexmark creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value. Open the possibilities at Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
For further information: Emily Rardin, email@example.com, 859-232-7818