LEXINGTON, KY. – 01/07/2008
Responding to the demanding needs of small office and home office (SOHO) users, Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) today introduced the Professional Series, its first inkjet all-in-one (AIO) line to include high-yield cartridges and lifetime, priority phone support1.
“Every day, SOHO consumers face critical deadlines and demands for high quality work documents. To meet these challenges, they need robust, reliable and affordable solutions,” said Paul A. Rooke, Lexmark executive vice president and president of its Consumer Printer Division. “Our new Professional Series delivers with productivity tools such as wireless, integrated two-sided printing and higher capacity paper handling. We also back these products with the fastest U.S. replacement warranty along with higher capacity ink cartridges.”
This Professional Series inkjet line features a new warranty program from Lexmark that includes lifetime phone support as well as a dedicated, priority phone line. Also included is Lexmark’s exclusive Protection Guarantee1 with next-business-day replacement for up to one year after purchase.,
In addition, the Professional Series inkjet line also ships with high-yield ink cartridges, delivering twice the yield of Lexmark’s standard cartridges. To offer customers ink solutions that best fit their needs, both high-yield and standard-yield cartridges will be available for this series.
The Professional Series line features four inkjet AIOs including: the Lexmark X9575 Wireless All-in-One for $249; the Lexmark X6575 Wireless All-in-One priced at $169; the Lexmark X4875 Wireless All-in-One priced at $149; and the Lexmark X5075 All-in-One for $992.
Leading the new Professional Series is the Lexmark X9575 Wireless All-in-One, offering business-class productivity with the freedom of wireless.
The Lexmark X9575 wireless AIO:
- Enables users to scan, fax and access media card slots wirelessly3 or via Ethernet.
- Offers built-in automatic two-sided printing.
- Features a large, 150-sheet input tray, plus optional second drawer.
- Includes a 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Offers print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute (ppm) black and 28 ppm color4.
- Features a 48-bit flatbed color scanner to easily scan or copy documents and photos.
- Offers pigmented inks that are highlighter, water and smudge resistant with evercolorTM2 technology.
- Includes photo capabilities with media card slots and PictBridge port, scan back photo proof sheet and optional six-color printing.
- Produces vibrant, borderless photo prints that can last up to 100 years on Lexmark’s PerfectFinishTM paper5.
- Includes Lexmark’s Toolbar, making Web printing more efficient by eliminating unwanted content such as advertising or graphics from Web-based documents.
- Is compatible with a PC or Mac.
For more detailed information any of the products mentioned above, please visit www.lexmark.com.
These products will be available this month on Lexmark.com and at popular retailers.
Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, solutions and services that help them to be more productive. In 2008, Lexmark sold products in more than 150 countries and reported $4.5 billion in revenue. Learn how Lexmark can help you get more done at www.lexmark.com.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All prices, features, specifications and capabilities are subject to change without notice.
1This limited warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, theft or loss. See Statement of Limited Warranty available at purchase locations for details. Warranty availability can vary by product and country.
2All prices are estimated street prices in U.S. dollars – actual prices may vary.
3802.11 b/g/n wireless network required for all wireless functions. Subject to the range and capabilities of your wireless router and access to electricity.
4Printing in draft mode and excludes time to first page feed. See www.lexmark.com for details.
5Longevity claims are based on accelerated fade resistance testing of photos displayed indoors, under glass or in photo albums. Photos must be printed on Lexmark Premium Photo Paper using an evercolor ink system that includes a color cartridge and an optional evercolor photo cartridge. Actual resistance to fading will vary based upon factors such as light intensity and type, humidity, temperature, air quality, drying time, glass, matting, album materials, print media and image.
Lexmark does not warrant longevity or archivability of prints.