Lexmark's Pro915 and Pro715 All-in-One Inkjets
Lexmark International, Inc. made available in October 2011 two new Inkjet All-In-One Printers, the Pro715 and Pro915, aimed at increasing productivity for individuals and small businesses.
The availability of the Pro715 and Pro915 gives users attractive and compact devices that can handle all of the most common printing, scanning, copying and faxing requirements for media sized A4 and smaller.
Boasting Lexmark’s innovative Vizix 2.0 print technology, both devices have a printing resolution of up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi and are capable of printing up to 35 pages per minute in black and 30 in color in draft mode.
The integrated support for Lexmark SmartSolutions in the Pro915 gives customers a host of added functionality, allowing them to enhance efficiency and productivity with time-saving applications, such as Scan to Network, Customizable Copy and Scan to Email, to streamline everyday tasks and common workflows. These applications can be easily accessed through the intuitive 4.3-inch (10.9-cm) color touch screen which provides an easy-to-navigate menu. To learn more about the latest MapQuest SmartSoloutions, click here.
The Pro715’s 2.4-inch (6.1-cm) color LCD and time-saving shortcuts make the device easy to operate. They also help eliminate unnecessary steps and let you save time by customizing settings to run commonly performed workflows.
In addition to all the standard features you would expect from an All-In-One device of this class, both the Pro715 and Pro915 have
- built-in network support, either over wired Ethernet or wirelessly using the 802.11n wireless standard to ensure maximum data transfer speed and range,
- a 150 page tray with an optional 550 page second tray for high-volume users,
- quick and easy scanning using the 50-sheet automatic document feeder,
- business firmware equipped with PCL5/PCL6e and PS3 supported by the Universal Printer Driver allowing IT department to facilitate mass deployment,
- ship with cartridges that print up to 400 pages, twice as many as the standard yield cartridges
- and mobile printing capability with the Lexmark Mobile Printing App available in November for both Apple iOS and Android devices.
Lexmark's Pro715 and Pro915 are available in major national and regional retail outlets, online retailers, distribution partners and direct from Lexmark. To learn more about Lexmark AIO's inkjet printers, please visit www.lexmark.com.