Lexmark introduces next-generation MX6500e to create complete, configurable MFP
Apr 29, 2013
NewsByte – April 30, 2013 – Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) today announced its new Lexmark MX6500e Multifunction Option that expands the capabilities of the company’s award-winning workgroup monochrome printers to create a powerful multifunction system that meets customers’ demanding capture, copy and finishing needs.
The Lexmark MX6500e Multifunction Option easily combines with Lexmark’s MS710 Series* and MS810 Series* of monochrome laser printers with a modular design that adapts to the layout of a facility or office to enable workflow efficiency. Users can conveniently position the device closest to where the work is performed, including lower heights for easier accessibility and serviceability.
The Lexmark MX6500e Multifunction Option features peak performance and advanced functionality to increase user productivity:
- Accessible through the 10.2-inch color touch screen, premium business solutions such as Barcode Discovery, Scan to Network Premium and Scan to SharePoint simplify work processes
- Delivers reliable performance for high-volume scanning of up to 5,000 pages per day
- Handles a wide variety of media with the rugged automatic document feeder – from rigid ID cards to thin, carbonless paper
- Scans two-sided documents very quickly, up to 86 images per minute
- Protects sensitive data with standard network security protocols, data encryption and disk wiping capabilities
*Compatible with Lexmark MS710dn, MS711dn, MS810n/dn, MS811n/dn and MS812dn monochrome laser printer models.
For further information: Contact: Melissa Lucas (859) 232-5806 firstname.lastname@example.org