Lexmark smart MFP ecosystem more dynamic with new serverless capabilities and mobile solutions
Delivers benefits valued by IT as well as line of business managers
Nov 19, 2014
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announces enhancements to its smart multifunction product ecosystem, designed to help solve unstructured information challenges. With its inherent flexibility, the Lexmark smart MFP ecosystem improves workforce productivity while helping organizations enable processes, print less, decrease costs and reduce risks.
- New serverless solutions and apps offer efficiency for large and small businesses, government agencies, schools and universities, as reducing or eliminating servers helps minimize investment related to hardware costs, IT administration and energy consumption, among others.
- The new serverless Lexmark AccuRead Automate is a productivity enhancer that runs entirely on a Lexmark smart MFP, automating back office processes by helping users capture, automatically classify and route information.
- The new Lexmark Serverless Print Release is a cost reducer and productivity enhancer within the Lexmark smart MFP ecosystem, which allows users to print securely from anywhere within the organization.
- Lexmark mobile printing solutions enable printing from any mobile device including iOS, Android, Windows, or BlackBerry. Lexmark Print Management is the first print management software solution to become AirPrint certified. Users can print directly into their print release queue using the native print features of iOS. A new offer for printing via direct mobile connectivity is also available now for Android. Lexmark's mobile printing capabilities are just one example of the flexibility of the smart MFP ecosystem that can be programmed for specific department functions and processes.
- "Lexmark is leading the charge to bridge the gap between the paper and digital worlds for the marketplace, made possible by our unique ownership of both hardware and software technology," said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. "The robust Lexmark smart MFP ecosystem delivers the scalability, manageability and flexibility our customers need to enable growth. Combined with our vast industry expertise, it becomes a very powerful tool to quickly move business forward.”
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit www.lexmark.com.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For further information: Shannon Lyman, 859.232.5532, firstname.lastname@example.org