Perceptive Software to Demonstrate New Medical Content Management Features and Capabilities at RSNA 2014
Convergence of vendor neutral archive, enterprise content management and enterprise image connectivity solutions offers new opportunities for healthcare content interoperability, patient care and business growth
Nov 26, 2014
- Lexmark’s Perceptive Software will showcase expanded capabilities at RSNA 2014 in Chicago. The company will demonstrate solutions that capture, access, manage and share diagnostic images, photos, videos and documents found throughout the healthcare enterprise. Visitors to Perceptive’s booth #8107 will learn more about these innovative medical content management solutions – including newly acquired technologies and partner initiatives – that enable more informed clinical decisions, promote growth and maximize returns on technology investments.
- New features for the Perceptive Acuo Vendor Neutral Archive include: on-premise and cloud-based deployment models; user interface improvements; new tools for simplifying workflow, administration and information lifecycle management; enhancements for standards-based sharing of documents and images between organizations; and a powerful new approach for uniquely identifying and matching healthcare patients with supporting content.
- Perceptive Clinical Archive is a newly-announced intelligent and cost-effective storage solution for clinical areas outside of radiology and cardiology, such as dermatology, endoscopy, speech pathology and wound care. Clinical images, documents and videos from these departments are typically stored on hard drives, USB devices and in other unmanaged silos. Perceptive Clinical Archive safely and securely stores and manages this content, providing a simple path to enterprise image management.\
- Perceptive Open Image Exchange expands the ability for healthcare delivery organizations to securely share information while meeting image-related interoperability requirements.
- Mobile Capture solutions from Perceptive let customers snap and send images from any mobile device to electronic health records.
- Enterprise Image Connectivity solutions (formerly from PACSGEAR) include Perceptive ModLink 1.1, Perceptive PACS Scan 5.1 and Perceptive Media Writer 5.1.
- For enterprise viewing, Perceptive Software has a new partnership with Claron Technology. Claron provides web-based, zero-footprint viewers on a variety of platforms, including mobile devices.
- Perceptive Software has forged a new EMR integration partnership with Allscripts, a leader in healthcare information technology solutions. Perceptive Enterprise Content Management (ECM) will be directly integrated with the Allscripts platform, providing seamless, real-time delivery of supporting documents and images. Allscripts will also resell and provide support for the Perceptive VNA to its customers.
- Perceptive Acuo VNA is recognized by IHS as the world's number one independent vendor neutral archive solution. Perceptive Software is positioned as a "leader" in Gartner's most recent Magic Quadrants for both enterprise content management and enterprise search. Perceptive's enterprise image connectivity solutions are used by half of all U.S. hospitals.
- One hundred percent of U.S.-based HIMSS Stage 7 healthcare systems use Perceptive Software products and solutions.
“Healthcare delivery organizations are demanding improved interoperability and access to patient content that exists outside the electronic medical record,” said Jeff Timbrook, vice president of healthcare strategy and business development, Perceptive Software. “We recognize this shift and will continue to build, acquire and partner to deliver best-of-class solutions that let physicians and other healthcare professionals make more informed decisions every day. The success we have achieved in radiology is now spreading to other areas of the healthcare enterprise. At RSNA, our team will demonstrate how Perceptive Software’s modular approach to medical content management maximizes the value of growing volumes of clinical images and business information.”
- Perceptive Software healthcare solutions
- InContext healthcare news and trends
- Healthcare at Perceptive Software on LinkedIn
About Perceptive Software (www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect enterprise applications to the processes and information outside those applications, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.