Aragon Research Names Kofax from Lexmark a Leader in Digital Transaction Management
Dec 16, 2015
- Lexmark International, Inc., a global technology leader, announced today that Kofax from Lexmark has been named a Leader in Digital Transaction Management (DTM) by IT market research and advisory firm Aragon Research in its Tech Spectrum report published today.
- The report states that “the primary driver for the rise in DTM is the need to make business processes faster.” The report further defines DTM initiatives as Basic and Advanced, with Kofax recognized in the Advanced category for its innovative capabilities that leverage involved document processes.
- The Aragon Research Tech Spectrum for Digital Transaction Management evaluates vendors over two dimensions:
- Performance represents a vendor’s effectiveness in executing their defined DTM strategy.
- Strategy reflects the degree to which a vendor has understanding and strategic intent that are at the forefront of market direction.
- Based on Aragon’s evaluations, each vendor is then placed in one of three sectors: Promising, Contender, or Leader.
- Kofax has been assigned to the Leader category for aligning and executing its comprehensive strategies with industry direction and market demand.
- The Kofax position within the Tech Spectrum for DTM demonstrates both high performance and completeness of strategy.
- The Aragon DTM Tech Spectrum cites Kofax key strengths as Brand, BPM/Workflow, Advanced DTM and Services.
Aragon Research does not endorse vendors, or their products or services that are referenced in its research publications, and does not advise users to select those vendors that are rated the highest. Aragon Research publications consist of the opinions of Aragon Research and Advisory Services organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Aragon Research provides its research publications and the information contained in them "AS IS," without warranty of any kind.
"The era of labor-intensive and costly paper-based processes is coming to an end, making way for the digital workplace," said Jim Lundy, CEO of Aragon Research. “Technology providers such as Kofax from Lexmark are well-positioned to lead this digital transformation. By moving from antiquated methods to digital transaction management efforts, customers are empowered to conduct business faster, more efficiently and reduce costs.”
“Aragon’s research validates our position as an innovator and leader in this growing space, and recognizes Kofax DTM as a truly comprehensive solution. No other provider offers this level of product depth, breadth and ease of use," said Reynolds C. Bish, vice president of Lexmark and president of Lexmark Enterprise Software. “The tight integration between our SignDoc e-signature solution and other Kofax TotalAgility platform components, such as multichannel capture, workflow, analytics, and customer communications management, allows our customers to implement a complete DTM solution which automates business processes, speeds transactions and enables digital business. Our focus on mobile as a primary channel for delivering a digital experience extends the inherent value of DTM in today’s ‘whenever, wherever’ business world.”
About Aragon Tech Spectrum
The Aragon Research Tech Spectrum is a market evaluation tool that graphically represents analysis of both emerging and mature markets, and the vendors that participate in them. Aragon conducts a rigorous analysis of each vendor using two dimensions that enable comparative evaluation of the participants in a given market.
The Aragon Research Tech Spectrum looks beyond size and market share that often dominate these types of analyses, and instead uses those as comparative factors in evaluating providers’ product-oriented capabilities. Positioning in the Aragon Research Tech Spectrum reflects the product/service and the ability of the provider to distribute, service and support that offering. For more information, visit: https://aragonresearch.com/aragon-research-tech-spectrum/.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo, Open the possibilities, Kofax from Lexmark, Kofax TotalAgility and Kofax SignDoc are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For further information: Sylvia Chansler, (949) 783-1476, firstname.lastname@example.org