Lexmark announces breakthrough innovation in fastest growing market segment
Jan 25, 2016
- Lexmark International, Inc., a global technology leader, today announced the launch of next generation A4 color lasers and smart MFPs featuring seven new models.
- "A4 color MFP's continue to represent a very strong segment for worldwide MFP activity, with a high 10.5 percent growth rate expected throughout the forecast period," said Amy Machado, Research Manager, Worldwide Hardcopy Peripherals Format Forecast, Q3 2015.1
- Many of the new color laser devices deliver highest toner capacities in their class and industry-leading long life imaging components, resulting in fewer user interventions and Lexmark’s best-ever color TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Driven by a powerful quad core processor, these models boast the fastest print and copy speeds available in their respective A4 classes.
- The models featured in the new line include: Lexmark CS700 Series Printers, Lexmark CX700 Series MFPs, Lexmark CS800 Series Printers and CX800 Series MFPs.
- Lexmark’s champion offering, the CX860, offers the highest toner capacity, the largest input/output capacity and the most flexible media support of any A4 color laser MFP. The CX860 is so advanced it rivals the capabilities of A3 products, allowing businesses to bring color production in-house.
- Each new device is enabled with Kofax TotalAgility enhancing the omnichannel capture strategy and helping businesses become more efficient.
- With a new tablet-like touchscreen interface and flexible media handling, these products are easy to use, require minimal training and enable future integration of business process solutions, including Kofax Onboarding Agility™, also announced today.
- Kofax Onboarding Agility is a smart process application solution framework that dramatically reduces process complexity and shortens processing time to improve the onboarding experience for new customers.
“This Lexmark-created, game-changing technology brings together the best of A3 and A4 technology in a new way, designed to optimize for managed print services and business process solutions,” said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. “With a lower total cost of ownership than ever before, Lexmark’s next generation large workgroup color lasers are the ultimate in office productivity.”
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo, Kofax TotalAgility and Open the possibilities are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1IDC, Amy Machado, Research Manager, Worldwide Hardcopy Peripherals Format Forecast, Q3 2015.
For further information: Media Contact: Shannon Lyman, (859) 232-5532, Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org