Lexmark named a leader in Quocirca MPS Vendor Landscape fifth consecutive year
Jul 28, 2016
- Lexmark International, Inc. announced it has been positioned for the fifth consecutive year as a leader in managed print services (MPS) by leading European-based industry analyst firm Quocirca.
- The Managed Print Services Landscape report is an independent vendor analysis of the global enterprise MPS market. The report states, "It’s software and solutions portfolio is the broadest in the industry, boosted by its years of industry focus and its acquisitions such as ReadSoft and Kofax.1"
- The report elaborates on Lexmark's global execution and industry expertise, noting, "A key strength for Lexmark is its global operational capabilities. Its unique single-system infrastructure offers MPS customers visibility and consistency in reporting across their fleet of devices on a country and global basis."
- The report went on to say, "Lexmark offers strong expertise in helping customers streamline their business processes. In the wider software space, Lexmark has developed strong integration between its MFP, MPS and software products. It is successfully driving synergies between these businesses."
- Key Lexmark strengths noted in the report include:
- Global execution – "Lexmark has strong credentials when it comes to global execution. Lexmark offers a single global system to support its entire MPS business. Its scalable service offering also ensures that businesses of all sizes can benefit from a customized MPS offering."
- Business process expertise – "Lexmark’s field teams are organized by industry, supported by dedicated industry experts and consultants with business process and industry vertical expertise. This is enhanced by Lexmark’s mature set of solutions around workflow automation and industry solutions, to help customers tackle the explosion in both structured and unstructured content. Its proven intelligent capture solutions along with its broad range of products can significantly drive efficiency, eliminate work and minimize dependence on paper.”
- Breadth of solutions technology and industry-specific solutions – “Lexmark has the broadest solutions portfolio and widest range of industry-specific solutions.”
- A growing cloud strategy – “Lexmark has developed a comprehensive cloud platform and can deliver solutions through the cloud, on-premise or in a hybrid model. In addition, the Lexmark Solutions Platform serves as the cloud-based foundation for a portfolio of print management solutions. Its integrated mobile print platform is particularly noteworthy, allowing printing from both static and mobile devices.”
- Big Data / ECM – “Lexmark is making significant investments in the use of analytics to optimize the output environments for its MPS customers, improve device availability and streamline business processes. Lexmark’s broad ECM capabilities offer another opportunity to harness wider enterprise data sets. This enables deeper analysis of the customer environment and allows Lexmark to identify and recommend implementation of industry-specific workflow and business process optimization services.”
“Lexmark’s leadership comes from connecting print and digital information across industry sectors backed by strong analytics that guide business process improvements," said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. “Five consecutive years of recognition for our integrated technology portfolio in imaging, software and solutions to help businesses make smart decisions and maximize their technology investment is a source of pride.”
Quocirca is a primary research and analysis company specializing in the business impact of information technology and communications (ITC). With worldwide, native language reach, Quocirca provides in-depth insights into the views of buyers and influencers in large, mid-sized and small organizations. Its analyst team is made up of real-world practitioners with first-hand experience of ITC delivery who continuously research and track the industry and its real usage in the markets.
For more information, visit www.quocirca.com
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1Source: All Quocirca references are from the Quocirca Managed Print Services Landscape, 2016
For further information: Rachel Spear, email@example.com, 913-227-6237