Lexmark Named Finalist in OC Tech Alliance High-Tech Innovation Awards
Kofax Kapow robotic process automation solution recognized in enterprise software product / technology category; Winners will be announced at October 6 awards gala
Aug 2, 2016
- Lexmark International, Inc., a global technology leader, has been named a finalist in the enterprise software category of the Orange County Tech Alliance Annual High-Tech Innovation Awards for its Kofax Kapow robotic process automation (RPA) solution.
- The Kofax Kapow RPA and data integration platform is the fastest and most efficient way to capture, transform and deliver information from virtually any application or data source, including websites and portals, other software applications or solutions, databases, and file and email systems, without coding.
- Kofax Kapow integration and automation flows are defined as intelligent software robots which include powerful, dynamic process automation that mimics specific actions users take when interacting with applications, web sites, portals, Microsoft Excel®, and many other sources of information.
- Kofax Kapow eliminates repetitive, manual data acquisition and entry that is time consuming and prone to errors, resulting in increased employee productivity, operational efficiency, lower costs and more timely decision making.
- Now in its 23rd year, the High-Tech Awards is Southern California’s premier awards program event celebrating achievement among the regional technology industry. The OC Tech Alliance honors local companies, leaders and technology products that make Orange County a technology hub.
- The winners will be announced at a gala dinner on October 6, 2016, at the Westin South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, Calif.
- In addition to the product awards, OC Tech Alliance will recognize excellence among chief executives leading Orange County-based technology companies. OC Tech Alliance also will celebrate educators and students for their innovative use of science, math and technology in the classroom and the community in conjunction with Project Tomorrow, the nation’s leading education nonprofit group focused on preparing today’s students to be tomorrow’s innovators.
“We are honored to have Kofax Kapow selected as a finalist in this year’s High-Tech Innovation Awards by the OC Tech Alliance,” said Reynolds C. Bish, vice president of Lexmark and president of Lexmark Enterprise Software. “Kofax Kapow best exemplifies what robotic process automation delivers and is a key offering in our integrated suite of technologies used to digitally transform our customers’ organizations.”
“Our judges had their work cut out this year and Orange County companies submitted a record number of nominations,” said Peter Craig, CEO, OC Tech Alliance. “We congratulate Lexmark for being selected as a finalist. This selection demonstrates an example of the many companies with roots in Orange County driving technology innovation locally and globally.”
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo, Open the possibilities, and Kofax Kapow are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About Orange County Technology Alliance
The Orange County Technology Alliance (OC Tech Alliance) is a 501(c)6 nonprofit trade association committed to fast-forwarding the local innovation economy. It is the successor organization to the Orange County Council of TechAmerica and AeA. It is the only technology association addressing the needs of small-to-midsize technology companies and their leaders based in Orange County, Calif. The alliance serves members through local networking, professional development, state and federal advocacy, savings on business services and industry recognition. To learn more about membership, contact OC Tech Alliance at [email protected] or www.octechalliance.com. Follow alliance activities on Twitter at www.twitter.com/octechalliance.
About Project Tomorrow
Project Tomorrow® is the nation’s leading education nonprofit organization dedicated to the empowerment of student voices in education. We believe that by supporting the innovative uses of science, math and technology resources in our K-12 schools and communities, students will develop the critical thinking, problem solving and creativity skills needed to compete and thrive in the 21st century. We approach our mission through national research projects, the development of innovative career exploration projects in schools and communities, online tools and resources for students, teachers and parents, and national and regional advocacy efforts. Learn more at www.tomorrow.org.
For further information: Sylvia Chansler, (949) 783-1476, [email protected]