Lexmark and Granite Data Solutions partner to win a print device contract with the State of California
LEXINGTON, Ky. and SACRAMENTO, Calif.
Nov 17, 2016
- Lexmark International and Granite Data Solutions (GDS) today announced The State of California has awarded GDS one of the statewide printer contracts to provide Lexmark’s single-function printer devices.
- Eligible printers include select Lexmark award-winning monochrome and color products. Lexmark enterprise-level hardware devices are available with Lexmark OEM warranty and supplies.
- The contract is available to state agencies, as well as city and county governments, K-12 schools and higher education institutions.
- GDS, a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE), holds contract status in the State of California, providing organizations that purchase select Lexmark printers from Granite Data Solutions a 100% DVBE and SBE expenditure credit.
- GDS will provide value-added services including basic installation, asset tagging, DoD data wipe, and disposition and disposal services.
- Contract terms are environmentally friendly, featuring printers that meet the latest Energy Star® requirements and a take-back program for end-of-life printers and consumables to reduce waste disposal.
"As partners, Lexmark and GDS understand the shrinking budgets and increasing demand for government services," said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. “Together, it’s our goal to unify print and digital information to help our Government customers analyze business mission processes, do more with less and better serve their constituents.”
“The cohesion between our organization and Lexmark is tremendous,” said Scott Mitchell, Granite Data Solutions director of sales and operations. “Our partnership focuses on the customer, their requirements and the process necessary to get their products up and running in their environment.”
About Granite Data Solutions
Established in January of 2000, Granite Data Solutions is a California Certified, Small and Disabled Veteran Owned Business Enterprise specializing in Client Lifecycle Management serving State, Local, K-12, Higher Education, commercial and Federal customers.
GDS is a Value Added Services DVBE and IT reseller focused on relationships, teamwork and customer service.
GDS places emphasis on the employment of veterans and people with disabilities through direct hiring and through partners in the community.
We optimize the business outcomes through a balance of people, process, and technology.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.