LEXINGTON, Ky., Dec. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) announced financial results for the third quarter of 2013. To access the earnings news release, click here, and for the earnings presentation information, click here.
- Lexmark's Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock. The dividend is payable on Dec. 13, 2013, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Nov. 29, 2013.
- After the close of the markets on Oct. 24, 2013, Lexmark entered into an accelerated share repurchase agreement (ASR Agreement) with Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofAML). Pursuant to the terms of the ASR Agreement, Lexmark will purchase $20 million of the outstanding shares of its Class A Common Stock from BofAML.
- Lexmark acquired PACSGEAR, a leading provider of connectivity solutions for healthcare providers to capture, manage and share medical images and related documents and integrate them with existing picture archiving and communication systems and electronic medical records systems.
Customer News and Company Recognition
- Lexmark announced that it has once again been positioned in the Leaders quadrant by leading industry analyst firm Gartner, Inc. in its Magic Quadrant: Managed Print Services Worldwide report1.
- Lexmark's Perceptive Software announced that it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders Quadrant for enterprise content management (ECM) solutions, 20131.
- Perceptive Software's Acuo vendor neutral archive (VNA) solution was ranked by global market and economic information analysis firm IHS as the VNA world market share leader among independent software vendors.
- Lexmark was one of seven providers awarded a $498,000,000 firm-fixed price, multiple award task order contract to provide the U.S. Army with commercial-off-the-shelf multi-functional devices.
- Lexmark was named to Corporate Responsibility Magazine's Industry Sector Best Corporate Citizens list for the information technology sector.
- Lexmark has been recognized for its patent portfolio by Ocean Tomo, LLC, the leading intellectual capital merchant banc™ firm through its inclusion in the Ocean Tomo 300® Patent Index. This is the industry's first index based on the value of intellectual property, and represents a diversified portfolio of 300 companies that own the most valuable patents relative to their book value.
- Lexmark was named to the Global Compact (GC) 100 – a stock index of companies committed to the Global Compact ten principles that shows a total investment return of 26.4 percent during the past year, surpassing the general global stock market.
- Perceptive Software continued its momentum in the healthcare sector by recently announcing Rochester General Health Systems as a new customer and an expansion with WellSpan Health.
Products, Software, Solutions and Services News
Additional content is available on Lexmark's News Blog.
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit www.lexmark.com.
1Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All prices, features, specifications and capabilities are subject to change without notice.
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
For further information: Investor: John Morgan, (859) 232-5568, email@example.com, Media: Jerry Grasso, (859) 232-3546, firstname.lastname@example.org