Lexmark wins 2017 Color Printer/MFP Line of the Year from Buyers Lab
The world's leading independent test lab ranks Lexmark line first in reliability, color output, design and value
Feb 2, 2017
LEXINGTON, Ky., Feb. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, a global imaging leader, today announced it has been awarded the 2017 Color Printer/MFP Line of the Year from Buyers Laboratory (BLI).
- Based on the lab's product testing in 2016, BLI honored Lexmark as offering the best and most complete color printer/MFP line in terms of excellent reliability, consistently superb color output, intuitive design and outstanding value.
- Lexmark's newest, most advanced A4 color devices include the Lexmark CS700 Series printers, Lexmark CX700 Series MFPs, Lexmark CS800 Series printers and CX800 Series MFPs. These products won five BLI "Pick" awards in 2016.
- Many of the color laser devices deliver the highest toner capacities in their class as well as industry-leading long-life imaging components, resulting in fewer user interventions and Lexmark's best-ever color total cost of ownership.
- Driven by a powerful quad core processor, the newest devices boast the fastest print and copy speeds available in their respective A4 classes.
- Lexmark's flagship offering, the Lexmark CX860 Series, offers the highest toner capacity, the largest input capacity and the most flexible media support of any A4 color laser MFP. The Lexmark CX860 Series is so advanced it rivals the capabilities of A3 products, allowing businesses to bring color production in-house.
- With a tablet-like touchscreen interface and flexible media handling, these products are easy to use, require minimal training and enable future integration of business process solutions.
- Read the announcement on BuyersLab.com.
"From small workgroups through large departments, Lexmark offers a color printer or MFP designed to meet the needs of business users," said BLI Director of Office Equipment Product Analysis Marlene Orr. "Lexmark's color models offer maximum uptime, thanks to strong reliability and high-yield consumables, coupled with an outstanding value, thanks to their low total cost of ownership."
"Winning BLI's Color Printer/MFP Line of the Year award further validates our commitment to providing our customers innovative products and solutions that help propel their business forward," said Allen Waugerman, Lexmark senior vice president and chief technology officer. "By combining quality, reliability, speed and ease of use with a low total cost of ownership, our industry-leading color printers and MFPs deliver best-in-class results for our customers."
For the past 25 years, Lexmark International, Inc. has produced innovative printing and imaging products, business process solutions and services for customers in over 170 countries across the globe. Each of Lexmark's 13,000 employees is driven to make every client a "customer for life" through the company's industry-leading technology and world-class customer service. In 2015, Lexmark reported more than $3.5 billion in revenue.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.
For further information: Media Contact: Emily Rardin, 859-232-7818, email@example.com