The new alliance streamlines the management of transfer credit evaluation for education institutions
- Perceptive Software announces a strategic technology partnership with Parchment to receive academic credentials electronically. Perceptive Software Intelligent Capture for Transcripts and Parchment will provide a one-workflow solution to equip colleges and universities to effectively manage and automate credential processing and transfer credit evaluations, both paper and electronic.
- The streamlined single-process solution will decrease application processing delays and schools will be able to make data-driven admissions decisions more quickly, benefiting students by providing rapid transfer credit evaluation.
- The solution integrates seamlessly with all leading student information systems.
- The Perceptive and Parchment solution gives colleges and universities an additional tool to provide a positive and responsive admissions experience, which in turn helps schools meet growing transfer student recruitment goals.
- "Because higher education institutions are challenged to meet increasing enrollment goals, transfer students are key to the equation,” said Brian Anderson, Chief Technology Officer, Perceptive Software. “By offering an integrated solution to help expedite the process, universities can present the appropriate transfer credit reports quickly and accurately to students, resulting in a greater chance of recruiting that student to meet enrollment goals. The partnership between Perceptive and Parchment provides a solution to capture more complete, timely and accurate student information.”
- “Building an alliance with Perceptive allows Parchment to further our reach to colleges and universities, arming administrators with tools to provide students a secure and efficient way to request and deliver transcripts,” said Parchment Chief Executive Officer Matthew Pittinsky, Ph.D.
About Parchment (www.parchment.com)
Parchment is a leading technology company allowing learners, educators and employers to request, verify and share credentials in simple and secure ways. The platform has helped millions of people and thousands of schools and universities to exchange more than 12 million transcripts and other credentials globally. Founded in 2003, Parchment Inc. is headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, with offices in Roseville, CA, Denver, CO, Grand Rapids, MI, Toronto, ON and Washington, DC. Follow Parchmenton Twitter and Facebook.
About Perceptive Software (www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect enterprise applications to the processes and information outside those applications, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.