Suite of enterprise healthcare provider solutions focus on increased interoperability and enabling better patient outcomes
- Lexmark Healthcare will showcase expanded capabilities at HIMSS 2016 in Las Vegas, demonstrating solutions for securely capturing, managing, viewing and sharing enterprise medical images, documents and other patient-related information across enterprise boundaries. With Lexmark Healthcare Content Management (HCM), organizations can take a modular approach to integrating digital and physical content within core healthcare applications to enable better informed decisions, propel growth and increase efficiency.
- Visitors to the Lexmark Healthcare booth #6225 will see how zero-footprint Web technology allows healthcare providers to effectively access and manage patient content, improve interoperability, and gain insight through dynamic visualization of healthcare data patterns. Across-the-board enhancements to enterprise content management (ECM), enterprise viewing, vendor neutral archiving (VNA), enterprise image connectivity, and image sharing and exchange software will be on display.
- Key solutions featured include:
- Lexmark Healthcare’s comprehensive enterprise image management solution built without legacy PACS components. Complementary technologies from Lexmark combine to fully satisfy image capture, management and display for multi-ologies and the enterprise. This includes radiology workflow for healthcare provider organizations.
- NilReadTM 4.0, Lexmark’s zero-footprint enterprise diagnostic viewer, which gives clinicians universal access to all patient imaging through the electronic medical record (EMR) system or health information exchange (HIE).
- Lexmark’s unified VNA and enterprise content management (ECM) platform, for healthcare organizations that desire a common technology stack for managing enterprise medical images, documents and other patient-related information.
- Lexmark enterprise image connectivity solutions that capture, manage and integrate film, video, visible light and other images (JPEG, AVI, MPEG, etc.) from any department with any PACS or the EMR system.
- Lexmark ECM for Healthcare encompassing a suite of applications for scanning and linking paper records, faxes, digital photographs, and other clinical documents directly to core EMR platforms such as Epic, Cerner and Allscripts. When disparate clinical content is immediately accessible via the EMR, workflows are optimized and caregivers have a more complete view of patient medical histories.
- Kofax Insight™ for Healthcare, an analytics, visualization and process intelligence solution that monitors, analyzes and helps optimize operational processes. Prominent healthcare institutions use Insight to integrate information from disparate data sets and generate code-free, process-focused dashboards and reports.
- Lexmark VNA is recognized by IHS as the world's number one independent vendor neutral archive solution.
- Lexmark is positioned as a "leader" in Gartner's most recent Magic Quadrants for enterprise content management, enterprise search and managed print services; and in Forrester’s most recent Waves for ECM transactional services and ECM business content services.
“We’re changing the way healthcare organizations can manage and access medical images and other content to enable better patient outcomes,” said Reynolds C. Bish, vice president, Lexmark and president, Enterprise Software. “Lexmark healthcare solutions allow physicians and business users to make healthcare delivery more efficient, providing quick access to the information needed to make better informed decisions that impact patient care. Visitors to our HIMSS exhibit will see these technologies in action.”
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.