For the fourth year in a row, Lexmark has received the maximum number of awards
from the Manufacturing Leadership Council
- Lexmark International, a global technology leader, took home three Manufacturing Leadership Awards, including two High Achiever Awards, at the Manufacturing Leadership Council’s Manufacturing Leadership Awards Gala held June 8 in Carlsbad, Calif.
- The Manufacturing Leadership Awards celebrate outstanding products completed by a manufacturing company. The awards are part of a celebration that concludes the annual Manufacturing Leadership Summit.
- The first High Achiever award came in the Enterprise Technology Leadership category for Lexmark’s Enterprise social networking project utilizing the Jive social collaboration platform. It allows for comments and questions increasing the opportunity for a two-way dialogue between employees and executives.
- The second High Achiever award was in the Sustainability Leadership category for Lexmark’s TonerPave project, which used recycled toner from Lexmark printers to make asphalt. The asphalt is a composite incorporating waste toner and other recycled materials. Recycled toner improves asphalt quality and performance by making it less susceptible to cracking and rutting that occur at extreme temperatures. In addition, it provides an environmental benefit of a producing a low-carbon asphalt at no additional cost.
- Lexmark also received an award in the Customer Value Leadership for Customer Set-Up Transformation category, for a global process that incorporates and operationalizes written customer contracts improving the ordering of products, services and billing. This new process has reduced the customer set up time by 70 percent. And it improves the customer experience by shipping and delivering product to the customer more quickly.
- This is the fourth consecutive year Lexmark has earned three awards, the most a single company can win in a calendar year.
- The Manufacturing Leadership Council from Frost & Sullivan is the world’s first member-driven global business leadership network dedicated to senior executives in the manufacturing industry.
“Lexmark is proud to have received the maximum number of awards this year,” said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. “The work we are doing around the world to improve our execution clearly benefits our customers, our company and the environment.”
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.